One of the biggest mistakes that brides make is having a makeup artist and hair stylist that they are not familiar with, and not to mention not booking a trial style appointment!
So, if you are planning a dream wedding, here is your checklist that will help you look perfect on your special day:
- Wedding hair and makeup services: Make sure that you make a list of local hair stylists and makeup artists. Look for salons that provide such wedding hair & makeup services. Take a look at their work on Facebook and Instagram or such other social media sites. Request a price list from each one of them.
- Trial Appointment: This is the most important part. Schedule a trial with the artists that you have shortlisted. This helps you get acquainted with the artist and you can discuss the look and style that you wish.
- Accessories: Bring along any head pieces, crowns, hair bands or flowers that you would like to try on with your hair style. If you have photos of any specific hair style, bring it along for the trial.
- Eye brows: Consult with your eye brow artist if your eye brows need any tint or shape up.
- Hair wash: Wash your hair one day before the wedding. Dirty hair holds style much better than freshly washed hair.
- Other things to remember: Your hair stylist should arrive at least 3 hours before the wedding. Your makeup should be applied while your hair is setting. This is done generally one or two hours before the ceremony.
Your wedding day will be a memory that you cherish for a life time. Make sure that you look your best – and one day you will turn the pages of your wedding album and smile!
I am currently taking bookings for hair styling and wedding makeup. For availability and pricing, Please contact Maryam Collahi Studio or call us at 604.338.9434