Microblading is a semi permanent procedure where ink is deposited into your skin with the help of a small blade that mimic the hair stokes. Any mistake by the artist performing this procedure can have disastrous long term effects on the shape of your brows. It is hence very important to do your research and find out all that you can about the artist you hire.
Ask the following questions:
- Is the artist certified to perform this procedure? A certificate does not necessarily show the level of expertise, but ensures that the artist has the required knowledge to perform the procedure.
- Where is the certification from? Make sure that the certificate is from a reputed authority in that field.
- How long has the artist been microblading? Experience is important. Check credentials and references if necessary.
- Is the artist licensed by the health department?
- Is the artist using single use disposable blades? This is also an important aspect from a health point of view.
“Interior Health recommends single-use disposable microblading pens for the procedure, and recommends that anyone considering the procedure ask that the packages be opened in front of them to ensure their cleanliness.” according to CBC news.
So, if you are looking at getting your brows styled with microblading, make sure that you do your research about the artist you hire. It’s best to get an appointment at a reputed studio and let the experts handle the rest!
Visit Maryam Collahi Studio for a free consultation on your permanent make-up, HD eyebrows and lots more OR Contact me for further information or to book your appointment on: maryam@maryamcollah