LIP LINER BEFORE CARE
LIP LINER AFTER CARE
- Absolutely NO sun, sweating, or tanning prior to the procedure and up to 1 week after the procedure. Avoid tanning or sun exposure on your face prior to your procedure. The tan will exfoliate after a few days taking color with it as it fades.
- Do not work-out the day of the procedure as the body heat expands the pores. It is recommended not to sweat (heavily) for the first week after the procedure. Sweat is salty and can prematurely fade the treated area.
- DO NOT Have ANY facial treatments prior to your appointment for one month this includes : BOTOX, LASER, FILLERS, CHEMICAL PEELS, (COSMETIC SURGERIES ETC for 6 weeks prior to your appointment with us). This may result in unnecessary complications for both procedures.
- Avoid alcohol or caffeine prior to the procedure, this will minimize any oozing or swelling after the procedure.
- Getting a procedure while on your menstrual cycle can make the treated area hyper-sensitive.
- You have to be off Accutane for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
- If you have oily skin, your results WILL appear softer (eyebrowscan look solid) in appearance and may require additional procedures.
- Dark Skin types please note that your permanent makeup will not appear as bold as lighter skin types. (Indian, African American, Filipino, etc.)
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 48-72 hrs prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
- If you have a cold sore or are prone to cold sores, you will need to be taking cold sore medication prescribed by your doctor prior to the procedure. The procedure can trigger the cold sore virus and you may experience a break-out on your lips after the procedure. By taking the medication, you minimize your chances of a cold sore breaking out.
- Avoid sunlight. Take care not to expose your face to the sun for about two weeks after you get your tattoo. The sun will fade the pigment, which is still settling into your skin.
LIP LINER AFTER CARE
- Avoid Contact with Clothing, Makeup and Food.
- Be careful as you pull on shirts or other garments over your face that you don't brush the new tattoo accidentally.
- Don't put any makeup on, particularly just after treatment. You might cause an infection or otherwise damage the tattoo. In the case of food, it may be challenging for a while to eat with tattooed lips, but it can be done. Avoid biting or licking your lips as much as possible, and make sure no food or drink stays on there.
- Even after the tattoos have healed, be consistent with applying sunscreen to those areas of your face, to avoid fading. Lips can take 1-3 treatments for desired depth of color. Keeping lips moist daily will lengthen the time the pigment will last, everyone heals different.
- WHAT'S IN YOUR TAKE HOME PACK?
- DAY 1 - POLYSPORIN (red package) is to be used for the first 24 hours. Apply 3 times daily, keeping the area moist.
- DAY 2 - VITAMIN A & D (brown package) is to be used every single day for 10 days, 2 or 3 times daily.
- VASELINE is to be used before SHOWER or EXERCISE, to prevent water from effecting treated area. ANY water/sweat in the treated area within 10 days will cause loss of pigment.