Applying cosmetics daily with the same accuracy and perfection takes a lot of time. There are eyebrows to be shaped, lipstick, lip liners, eye liners to apply and so much more! Sometimes you just want to wake up to flawless makeup that does not wear off, smudge or fade!
The answer to all your wishes is right here – Permanent Makeup.
Most people think of permanent makeup or tattooed makeup as dark, harsh or unnatural. This is not true! Permanent makeup is a procedure in which pigmented molecules are deposited in the basal layer of the skin using a Micro Needle Dermal Pen. It gives a natural effect to your skin and accentuates the feature you wish to highlight. For example, you could get perfectly shaped lips with permanent makeup and avoid using a lip liner every day. These procedures should not be used as a substitute for topical makeup, but it gives you a good start and enhances your natural looks. Also, you will be completely numb during these procedures and will only feel a slight pinch or pressure!
Here are a few things you can do:
This procedure is very similar to Microblading, Feathering, and HD Brows – however it is done using the Micro Needle Pen rather than a hand tool. The Micro Needle Pen is used to create hair like strokes which mimic your natural hairs’ colour and length. Define the shape and thickness of your eyebrows with this procedure that will last you years to come. Permanent Eyebrows are also a good option for those who have sparse eyebrows or have lost facial hair due to chemotherapy etc.
Permanent eyeliner can give you that perfect winged or classic bar liner without spending hours in the mirror. This can be done for both top and bottom eye lids. Using the Micro Needle Pen, pigment is placed into the skin according to the shape and colour of your preference. Your Permanent Makeup artist will work with you to find the perfect shape for your eyes.
Reapplying lip liner throughout the day could be tiresome, permanent lipliner or lipstick can ensure that you have you get perfectly looking lips for – ever! This procedure can create perfectly symmetrical, fuller looking lips. Working with your permanent makeup artist, you can pick the perfect shade and shape for your lips giving you long last colour.
Come see me for a free consultation! Book online here. If you want a perfect set of eyebrows & Permanent Makeup - Please contact Maryam Collahi Studio.
Undone, shabby eyebrows take away your true beauty. The perfectly shaped eyebrow can completely change the look of your face! To accentuate your eyes and give them a neat, presentable and aesthetically pleasing look, eyebrow threading is a great option. There is always a first time for everything, so to begin with, let me tell you that – it’s not as scary as it seems! Once you know what to expect, you can walk in confidently into a studio and walk out feeling like a new woman.
Whether you are looking for eyebrow threading, shaping or colouring, for those first timers, I have put together a ‘What to expect’ list right here:
1. Your eyebrows will be shaped according to your facial type. If you want a high arch or other specific shape, make sure that you talk to the beautician before he/she begins.
2. If your eyebrows have some grey hairs or are lighter than your hair colour, you may choose use tint. This is a semi-permeant dye that enhances the colour of your brows, making them stand out.
3. A skilled beautician can remove those extra hairs that make your look bushy and out of shape, with minimal pain.
4. Since you are going to be working on your eye brows, it is recommended that you do not wear eye makeup at all. The beauticians will wash it away anyways. And if they don’t it will smudge and spread everywhere.
5. The pain is definitely bearable – or there wouldn’t be people undergoing this procedure just shape their eyebrows!
6. You might experience some amount of sneezing – especially if it is your first time.
7. Eye watering is also expected as the skin around your eyes is very sensitive and threading is pulling the hair from its roots.
8. After shaping and trimming your eyebrows to perfection, aloe vera gel or soothing lotin is applied. This gives a cooling effect to the skin and reduces the redness of the skin.
Finally, look into a mirror and see the new YOU – better than ever!
Click Here to see my full schedule and book your threaded brows!
If you want a perfect set of eyebrows & Permanent Makeup - Please contact Maryam Collahi Studio.
Dear friends, I am SO excited to announce the launch of the official blog of Maryam Collahi Studio, GoddessBrow! First of all, thank you to all my amazing clients who have made the move to my new Yaletown studio so enjoyable. I cherish all of you and I am so grateful for your friendship. You are all such strong amazing women with stories that warm my soul.
After doing cosmetics for over 30 years, I am very excited to share and connect with all of you here at GoddessBrow. I can’t wait to share monthly posts with all of you, from brow & beauty tips, to my workshops & travel! There are many exciting things coming up, just to name a few – more workshops and classes, my upcoming launch party, and bridal givaways!
I encourage you to share your thoughts or topic requests with here, and make sure to follow us on Instagram for more tips, before and after pics, and more. :)